A Hub of Connectivity
Sitting atop Union Station—Canada’s busiest travel hub, whose $800-million revitalization will be complete in 2016—Union Centre offers peerless access to every mode of transportation.
- UP (Union-Pearson) Express: 25-minute rail link to Pearson International Airport
- TTC: Subways, buses and streetcars within Toronto
- Via Rail: Canada’s national passenger rail service
- Go Transit: Trains and buses throughout the GTA and Hamilton
- PATH: The world’s largest underground shopping complex, with approximately 1,200 shops and services